Tuesday, February 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY!

Happy Birthday, Ty! You are an incredible little person and I can't wait to see what this world has in store for you! Your beautiful smile brightens my day--it always has...and it always will!
Each day with you in my life, I am a better person!
It does not seem possible that 4 years has gone by so quickly, each one full of new reasons to love you!
You are kind, you are sensitive, you are beautiful, you are full of curiosity, you are smart, you are a good brother, and you are learning to share :)
You are such an amazing boy and I love you so much! Happy Birthday to my 4 year old TY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY! YOU ARE SO SPECIAL! Hope your day is wonderful! Love, Mimi Anna & Grandpa!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY DAY, TY!! Love you to the moon & back! What wonderful sentiments from your loving Mom, too. You are indeed a lucky boy!
Love you always,
Mimi & Papa