Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Poor Buddy

One morning of our trip Ty cut his head open on a pillar at the hotel. He turned to run for Mike and I yelled for him to stop and he turned back right into the pillar. It was not a deep cut and did not require a stitch, but It bled like crazy!Mike walked around the corner right as it happened and looked up to see Ty with blood everywhere! I didn't have a room key but I did have some wipes in my purse. Mike had the great idea to have it looked at by the lifeguard staff--since they are all trained and had a first aid station. I thought this was the best idea! We didn't really think it needed stitches, but they had butterfly closures and antibiotic ointment for it. It was good to have someone else look at it and give us some reassurance.
Ty now has a permanent (scar) souvenir of our great trip.

No comments: