Thursday, February 4, 2010

How Can It Be?

How can it be, my baby is THREE ?!?! I swear this was just yesterday! Having children makes you realize just how fast time really does go in this life.
I always get a little sad as we have birthdays because I realize my boys just aren't babies anymore! My baby you were, and my baby you will always be......
I get this look a lot!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPER COOPER! You bring so much joy and laughter into my life. I don't know what I would do without you! I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET COOPER! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY! Love, Mimi & Grandpa

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL,SWEET & SILLY COOPER!! You'll always be all of our "Baby Cooper". You are blessed with a wonderful family!!
Love,
Mimi & Papa
(seems like yesterday that your mother was my "sweet baby girl")