Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Frosting Cookies with Mimi and Grandpa

It is no secret that I do not like frosting Christmas cookies. Mike gets so mad at me, but by the time I make the dough, roll, cut, and bake the cookies I am over it. This means that frosting always falls to Mike. This year he had the honor of having Mimi and Grandpa here to help him and the boys with this chore. Of course the boys love frosting cookies


Mimi and Grandpa were a huge help. This took about half the time it normally does
Ty was the king of sprinkles!
It was so fun to have Mimi and Grandpa here to help!
When it was all said and done we had GREAT cookies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know that the light fixture makes it look like Mike has frosting on his head in the first two pictures. Know he'll love that!
Mimi S.