Monday, December 15, 2008

Early Christmas

This weekend we were in Denver to celebrate Christmas with my family. All the grand kids. I guess Reese was worried about Cooper getting away.Reese helping Cooper open his truck
definitely a hit........he still has not gotten off the truck
passing out gifts
"If Brooks and Reese can do it, so can I""man that is heavy"

Mimi helping Cooper with his gift--not too interested........hey, wait a minute, what you got in there?
Ty checking out his stamp set.
Cooper's new puppy
We had a really nice day with lots of family fun!

2 comments:

Coryn said...

Looks like everyone was happy with their gifts. I can't beleive how bigg Copper is getting. I hope you guys have a great Christmas in the snow!! Love to you all. And Good Job Brookes!!

Anonymous said...

I loved being with all of you and sharing the fun. Love you all so very much!
Mimi S.