Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wii

The boys and I gave Mike a Wii for his birthday. Brooks usually gets to play after his rest time in the afternoons when the little boys are resting. I have discovered I may have a bowling prodigy on my hands. Brooks is so good at Wii bowling it is crazy!
A lot of the Wii games take more coordination than these guys have, but Brooks has figured out the bowling. He basically can't lose.



Yes, he does play in his underwear, maybe that is his secret


Look at his score card--a strike or spare on every frame but one!
Those of you who don't have Wii may not appreciate how hard this is, but he beats me every game.Mike accuses me of letting Brooks win, but I assure you I do not!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Brooks! Great job :) --Amy

Coryn said...

It looks like you need more practice Julie. Maybe before he plays you can have a "practice" game, just to try to even things up a bit. It's OK I'm still your friend.