Saturday, September 20, 2008

Blanket Monster

Neither Brooks nor Ty had an attachment to a blanket. Cooper is a blanket monster. He would take this blanket everywhere if I let him. Of course it is chenille and not suppose to be washed and dried a lot. We try to keep it kind of clean, but it is hard with it being so delicate. I don't want it ruined. I've tried giving him other chenille blankets to save this one because it is the one he came home from the hospital in, but this is the one.
Here he even insisted on having it in the highchair. He will ruin a meal because he cries so much when I take it away.
New policy at our house.....blanket stays in his crib when he gets up in the morning and at nap. This has helped a ton. Now he doesn't insist on having it all the time. He does love his night-night this is what he calls it since he know he only gets it at bed time.
I only hope this blanket holds up as long as he wants it to.

No comments: