Monday, September 15, 2008

Cooper, Cooper, Cooper

Cooper now uses his tongue in all of his pictures. Here he had Oreo cream on his nose and I just wanted a pic of the cookie on his nose, but I got the tongue
I thought he looked so cute,(and big)in his new striped shirt, but again his tongue is out in all of these.

I will save these and show them to his girlfriend some day. He'll be sorry.
It makes him look kind of "special".Think someone acts like his Granddad Ware? What a ham
FINALLY a normal shot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! He does look like a big boy in that one pic especially...He has to be a ham being the youngest of 3 boys!!! Good luck mom and dad! dani

Anonymous said...

Cooper is getting so big! I love the pictures :) very cute! Is Cooper enjoying the time at home by himself since the big boys are at school? Have a great day -- Amy

Coryn said...

Are you kidding he is "Special " and I don't mean it in that way. He has gotton so big and so stinken cute. Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

My thought exactly, that he will hate you later for the first picture especially! Maybe Uncle Scott can show these to Grandad Ware. I KNOW he's part his!
Love you all, Mimi S.

Anonymous said...

cooper is one cute kiddo! gotta savve these pics ...