Thursday, May 15, 2008

Brooks the Photographer

Brooks may be working on his future career. He got a new digital camera for his birthday and he will not put it down. We have lots of pictures of half a face or part of a brother or just Dixie's legs but luckily with it being digital we can just erase the oops!
He practices a lot and is getting better at finding the subject before he snaps away.
I must say he is getting the hang of it.
If you see Brooks in the next few weeks this is probably what he will look like, his camera is never far away.
Look at his cute finger, raised and ready to snap the next great shot! I will post some of his shots as soon as I get his software on the computer.

P.S. He took a picture of me in the bath today. You have never seen me move so fast to get that camera from him. We'll still have to work on whats okay to take pictures of and what's off limits!

1 comment:

Coryn said...

I am laughing so hard because I know how fast I would have ran so I can imagine. That is sooooo funny. I'm sure mike would approve.