Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our day at the beach

We couldn't make a trip to Florida without a little time at the beach. Mimi and Grandpa live about an hour from the beach so it is very doable.
We took the boys over to Cocoa Beach on Monday for some fun in the sun, and of course they loved it!

















Ty had so much fun running from the waves. Brooks got very brave and wanted to go out a little deeper but with my help. Cooper did not like being on the shore line, but he did like the sand and buckets filled with water. Each of them got knocked down by a wave at one point or another, and then panic just sets in.



















I realized all of my pictures are of Cooper and Ty. Brooks was there but he just loved the water and I had to stay in the shade some of the time with the 'whites'




I am very happy and proud to report none of the boys got too much sun. I was a freak about it the whole time, but they are so pale and I just knew they would get a sun burn!
Oh yeah, and if it has been a while since you have been to the beach--let me remind you SAND GETS INTO EVERYTHING! especially on 3 little boys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the beach pictures. I want to print all that come across on your blog!! I noticed that Brooks was missing. Love you all.
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Mommy Julie seems to be missing from most of the pics too. You need to get in there too girl! Great to see you all! Happy belated birthday!Dani