Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Brooks' First Roller Coaster Ride

I am a huge fan of roller coasters. During our trip to Florida Brooks had a chance to go on his first roller coaster at Sea World. Mike went with Brooks, Callie, and Drew so I could stay back with Ty(who was dying to go too, but he was just now quite tall enough) Mike thought he would need to ride with Brooks to be a hand to hold in case he got scared. Well as you can see he insisted on riding with Drew and he LOVED IT! It is a coaster for kids, but I was surprised how steep and fast it really went. Drew even has a grimace on her face and she rides all the big coasters too. I could not stop laughing at Brooks. He had a blast--which Mike was very happy about, so I will have someone else to drag on the rides besides him!

No comments: