Thursday, April 10, 2008

First Haircuts!

On a recent trip to California both Ty and Coooper got their first haircuts! We thought Ty would flip out but he did great. Cooper was tired and had a little more trouble sitting for his first cut. (My mom's hairdresser and friend Amy came to mom's house for us)





Ty's curls are trying to come back. They are not nearly as pretty as they were when they were long, so I will plan to let it grow back long to keep it's full curls. Mike keeps telling Ty he needs to finish growing his hair in so it can start falling out. It is so thin, but pretty when it is curly.

2 comments:

Coryn said...

Juile, It looks great! I'll add it to my favorites. I love this blogging stuff. Happy Blogging

Meet the Dahlstroms said...

Julie-

Your mom shared your blog with me. It's always nice to see you when you come out to the desert. Hope the snow goes away soon!

Take care!

Amy