Saturday, December 5, 2009

Santa Sighting

I still have new pictures from our trip to California, but I am going to jump ahead a bit today. We took the boys to the holiday bazaar at the school and they got to see Santa. In the past we have not had much luck with Santa, but today the boys did GREAT! Ty did not believe his dad that Santa was going to be at the school. Hugs for Santa.
CHEEEEESE!
This seems to be the only picture I got with Brooks and Santa. He was very first and I was not quite ready. He got right in there and told Santa what he wanted.
Next was Ty's turn. We did not think he would do it but he went right up and let Santa put him on his lap.
Ty asked Santa for Spike the Dinosaur. Here he seems to be explaining the specifics of Spike the Dinosaur. He was telling Santa there are spikes all over him and he is green. It was really cute.
Cooper was not as sure about Santa but he was not going to be left out.
I am not sure he gave Santa any suggestions, but he went up and saw him.
Mike and I were both floored the boys did so great! It was really fun to have them excited to see Santa. We were first in line and they did not have time to think about being scared.
This afternoon Ty asked me if we had any carrots. When I told him we didn't he was worried we wouldn't have any for Santa's reindeer. Then I had to explain that today is NOT Christmas Eve. It could be a long 19 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics & I'm really proud of all three of you! Maybe now your wishes will ALL come true!!
Love, Mimi S.