Sunday, May 17, 2009

Soccer

Saturday Brooks had his first soccer game. I took these pictures at home so you could see him in his uniform.I guess these guys were playing on a really big field, because we were not that far away, and my camera has a really good lens, but you still can't tell it's Brooks. Brooks was spinning in circles in the field. He has a little trouble staying on task........
Brooks and Hannah looking at bugs. Yes this was during the game. He was playing defense and the action was on the other side of the field.One of my friends assures me he is right on track as far as soccer development goes. Right now it is about the kids having fun and being out trying, and soon the skills and rules of the game with come to them.
I'm not sure what he was doing here, looks like just being silly.

Getting in the action
Brooks did pretty well. He has trouble with the fact that he can kick and run and then kick it again. He tends to kick it and then just stand there. He seems to be having fun and it gives us something to do at the park on a beautiful Saturday afternoon.

No comments: