Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Circus in Gunnison

On Tuesday evening we took the boys to the local circus in Gunnison. I was a little skeptical, but it ended up being a fun thing for the boys. As we were getting there a rain storm blew through and left a beautiful rainbow. I think the boys liked the rainbow as much as the circus. I had never been to an "outside" circus. I couldn't figure a circus without a tent. The action was kind of far and the little boys had trouble seeing the performers but Brooks was on it. They all found and really liked the trapeze artist. Brooks liked the juggling and the artist who used fire.Cooper tried cotton candy for the first time. His first few bites he could not figure out the texture (and I didn't have the camera out yet), but he he got the hang of it.

Brooks was crazy excited the whole evening, and the cotton candy didn't help. Brooks with his blue teeth.



Ty also had some cotton candy. He had no trouble getting through his. I think he had had it last summer at a Rockies game so he knew what it was about.
I had my old camera and I can't believe how may of my shots were blurry.
Ty did have a little trouble with the sticky hands.
These pictures don't really show but Cooper was checking out the elephants. I was so nervous because he was so close to the elephants. we have all seen the elephants go crazy and storm the fence. We left at intermission because it was getting late, and cold, but the boys had a good time and we'd had a full evening.

No comments: