Saturday, July 12, 2008

Carnival Fun

There was a carnival in Gunnison this week and everyone was very excited! We took the boys on Wednesday evening for something fun and different to do. Ty loved the race cars--he was certain he was going as fast as he had ever gone in his life!Brooks on the giant swing. I missed Evan, and Brooks is on the far left. Mike was certain Brooks would get circle sick on this but then I reminded him only daddy was a wimp on rides.
Brooks is on the left, Evan is on the right, Mike and Ty are still getting situated to slide.



Brooks and Evan are 4 cars back on the roller coaster, almost not even in the picture

Brooks triumphantly getting off the coaster
Sorry the pictures are so bad--I forgot my camera and these were all taken with my phone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still pretty darn good pics for being from your phone! Looks like it was a good time! dani

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see Ty and Brooks loved the carnival! Sure looks like a lot of fun! Ty is such a big boy ride with his brother on the rides. Brooks, good job on riding the roller coaster!
Miss you all!

Love, Mimi

Anonymous said...

We were in Gunnison on Saturday also!! I was thinking about you guys as we got turned around coming home from our vacation from the Sand Dunes, I kept telling Joel that we should go on to Crested Butte to say hello...who knew we would be in the same town on the same day!!
~Shannon