Monday, May 24, 2010

Brooks Birthday

Brooks' birthday started out the way all birthdays start at our house..........................CUPCAKES for breakfast!Of course I have to have enough for everyone.We decided to let Brooks have his big gift before school, because he would have seen it when he went outside.Brooks got a trampoline!He had to jump awhile before school. We had allowed plenty of time because we knew he would be so excited.
He even let his brothers jump.

Finally after school and soccer he got in some good jumping time.


We went to the Last Steep for his birthday dinner. One of the 2 restaurant open during off season.Brothers
Then home and time for CAKE!
I have lots more pictures, I just wanted to spread them out so this wasn't a really long post!

1 comment:

http://www.horoscopo-gratis.com.ar said...

I enjoy you taking the time to publish this publish. It continues to be quite useful to me indeed. Appreciate it.