Monday, April 5, 2010

Time To Dye Eggs!

Time to dye the Easter Eggs! They boys were soooooo excited! I was getting them paint shirts, but they all agreed that shirtless was more fun.
such concentration

Cooper really had fun this year. It is fun to see him now be big enough to do things with his brothers.
Ty took the whole process very seriously! He does not do anything half way.


Brooks did great too. He really worked hard the whole time.

Messy fingers!No matter how careful we are, we were all dyed for a few days!
Cooper must have only used his right hand, his left is completely clean. (I had not noticed this until these pictures)

Finished product--all colored and ready for the Easter Bunny to hide!

2 comments:

http://www.entraryahoo.com.ar said...

How did you get to be this good? Its amazing to see someone put so much passion into a subject. Im glad I came across this. Im glad I took the time to read on past the first paragraph. Youve got so much to say, so much to offer. I hope people realise this and look into your page.

http://www.cartasdeamorgratis.com.ar said...

I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, youve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important; the issue is something that not enough people are talking intelligently about. Im really happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this issue.