Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pictures From Lake City

After Brooks was done playing soccer in Lake City we went down to the river to get some pictures of the boys. It was a beautiful morning and the changing colors were so pretty.
Why do boys love throwing rocks so much?
cheesy smile

These were too far away to really see us very well.
Plus, getting all three to look continues to be a major feat. Cooper looks like he is picking bugs off of Ty.


I wish I hadn't put a hat on that morning. I didn't think about pictures at the river.



The fall colors were so spectacular that weekend. I am sure they are all gone now as we have had several really windy stormy days.
"The Boys" throwing rocks and being boys.
They do love to climb and explore. If I had planned ahead I would have taken a change of dry clothes so they could get in the river, but I was not prepared for that on this trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I camped once in Lake City and loved it! What great pics! dani