Monday, November 24, 2008

If My Children Ever Tell You...........

If my children ever tell you I shut them under the stairs in the dark, they are not lying! When we were recently cleaning out our storage area under the stairs we made the boys a "movie theater" It is very narrow and works perfectly (except for the extension cord across the hall) Sorry the pictures are kind of weird. I had trouble showing the size and shape of the space.
The wall on the left has chalkboard paint on it so they can draw with chalk

The biggest problem is getting everyone to agree what to watch.
Brooks really uses the movie theater a lot, the little boys are not quite as interested.

2 comments:

Coryn said...

It's a beautiful thing you've got there. I love it. And if my kids tell you.....? It's probably true. I'm still trying to think of a date. I will let you know.

Anonymous said...

this is too cute! i love that each one has his own little chair ... the chalkboard wall is a great idea too!