Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cooper's first day of school

I started my new job at Teeny Red Schoolhouse (the toddler center of Little Red Schoolhouse) so Cooper got to have his first day of school.Cooper was very proud with his lunchbox like his big brothers. (thanks for the new lunchbox Grandpa)
Having a snack.
Mike said he looks like a man child in the little seat.He was with the right age kids, he is just that much bigger. I think he will move up soon being the youngest of 3 boys he was a little tough (and rough) for the smaller kids
just some pics of the new classrooms. It is all so nice and new
The boys all did great. Brooks and Ty now have a full day instead of half--and Cooper adjusting to school and a group setting. I was exhausted. It had been a long time since I had worked at Cradle to Crayons, and even longer since I had worked in a classroom with kids. I wasn't sure I could make it long enough to get the boys in bed before I dropped. Thank goodness Mike saved me and made dinner for us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope the new job is going well! LOVE the new background up top on the blo.

Anonymous said...

Cooper looks so grown up and happy to be starting school. Yes, the school is really neat! Hope you enjoy. I agree with Mike, Cooper looks like he's in the wrong size chair...Love you all! Mimi S.