Friday, June 13, 2008

Rocky Mountain High Gardening

Traditionally in Colorado you can safely plant your garden on Mother's Day. After asking around town I guess Father's Day is more the norm at 9000 feet. I waited as long as I could and today the little boys and I planted our flowers.

Before......


After.......

Now if it will just fill in and grow a little bit before another freeze.

Ty mostly just played in the water, helping me 'water' as I planted

Not a really warm morning as you can by the coat.

I will take some pics so you can see the gardens progression through the summer..........or better yet, come out and see for yourself! (Oh and see the boys too)

1 comment:

Coryn said...

I wish we could come up and see your garden and your boys. Who am I kidding I want to see you!!! Hope everythings great. Miss you guys